Organic Melt & Pour Soap Base
Our Crystal OMP vegetable derived soap base is made with organic ingredients to the Soil Association and COSMOS standards*. For the manufacture of certified translucent soap bars.
The ideal starting point for creating handmade soaps, create a wide range of beautiful products. Simply combine colour and fragrance to tailor your soaps.
Aqua, Sodium Palmate, Organic Sugar, Sodium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside
Contains no MPG or synthetic surfactants that are not approved by the certifying body
Has the natural light brown colour of the organic oils and organic sugar
Excellent foaming and lather
Moisturising properties and smooth skin feel as a result of high glycerin content
* Crystal OMP C: Certified to the Cosmos standard – 26.82% Org CPAI 55.16% CPAI 39.31% Org PPAI 39.14% PPAI
Processing Crystal Melt & Pour
1. Open & Cut: Simply open the packaging, safely cut the Crystal soap base into smaller cubes, doing this will make the soap easier to handle and melt.
2. Melt: Gradually heat the soap base ensuring that the soap melts evenly and does not boil over.
3. Mix: Mix gently ensuring that any fragrance or additives* you have added are evenly distributed throughout the soap base. *Use up to 2% additives
4. Pour: Working quickly, simply pour your soap base into your soap mould.
Made in the United Kingdom